Thursday, August 15, 2013

Idaho Falls Temple, Pages and Service Project

Posers

I woke up at 4am and couldn't fall back to sleep so I got up and worked on pages. One more down tons more to go.
At 9am Sue and I left for the Temple. It was a huge session and it took forever but it was wonderful as usual. It so good to have a friend like Sue to go with.
Tonight we went to 4 sisters houses and washed their outside windows and pulled weeds and had a progressive dinner along the way. So much fun, we laughed and laughed. I think it was helpful to the sisters that we served.
Now I am dead tired and going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the willing hands that want to serve each other in Relief Society. These truly are Women of Zion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...