Thursday, June 13, 2013

Temple with Colleen

Went to the Temple with Colleen and did the initiatories for the ladies that Nichole had been baptized for. It was a peaceful wonderful morning.
Came home and worked on genealogy again. I have an addiction. It's hunting dead people. I love to track them from census to census and get a glimpse into what their lives must have been like so long ago.
I made Mexican Rice to go with Tacos. I am finally getting it down. The kids love Mexican Rice.
Bailee and I went driving for an hour around the countryside. It was good. She is getting better and better. That was my Thursday.
Grateful Statement: 
I am so grateful for the Temple and the peace I feel there. I feel like I'm almost in Heaven. What a blessing to have two so close.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...