Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sitting with the Sunbeams

I had the wonderful opportunity to sit with the Sunbeams today. Church let out one hour early because of the missionary broadcast so I didn't teach a lesson. They are so cute and funny. Next week I will teach a lesson to them.
I spent the weekend having Bailee drive me everywhere. I took dinner to the Seeley's that are moving on Friday night. That was after Bailee and I took the scouts to Hiese for their camp out. They didn't have enough rides so they called me to help. I am always glad to help out.
Then Saturday we went back up and brought them home and went to The Carmel Tree and got some cake bites for Peggy's Birthday. Bailee put in some serious hours driving everywhere.
I came home from church and took a long nap. We had Ward Council so it was a long day but a good one.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to attend church and partake of the Sacrament. The Gospel truly is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...