Thursday, June 20, 2013

Going to the Temple


 Our new fire pit.

 Claraty, Bailee and Harley roasting marshmallows.

 Austin making a hot dog.

Today Sue and I went to the Rexburg Temple. It was so good to have her back. I printed off more pink and blue cards to send to Dean. I called Hailey and she said she would do the baptisms for me so I sent pink to her and blue to Harrison. How I love my sweet grand kids.
I made Amish Country Bread, a Chocolate Cake and Barbecued Chicken for dinner. Yesterday I made Janna a Coconut Cream Pie. It's her favorite pie.
That's about all I accomplished today. When I cook I get really tired fast. Why is it so much work.
Tommy made a fire in our fire pit and the kids roasted marshmallows. I think they had fun but I got orders for chocolate Hershey Bars for smores. Coming right up....
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for good friends like Sue. Best Temple buddy I've had in a long time. She is always ready to go. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...