Thursday, June 27, 2013

Bailee and Red

 It's a miracle.

 Bailee is on a horse.

 And she's having fun.

Riding with mom is always the best.

I was supposed to leave for Utah on Friday but I got a call from Heather that they had sent her home from the hospital. Graci just isn't ready to come out into the big world. Change of plans. Bailee was really disappointed because she wanted to go to Utah. 
I went to the Temple today with Sue and Colleen. I forgot my names so we had to do Temple names. I'm putting my box in my Temple bag so I will have it.
After the Temple I came home and grabbed Bailee and we went to Winco to do some shopping. What a job. Janna helped me put it all away. Done for another month or less, depending on how fast the food disappears.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for good friends to go to the Temple with. I just love to go. I always get so much peace and feel as if I can truly do this calling. I am so blessed to live 20 minutes away from two Temples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...