Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Summer Rain Storm

 Jon, Alex and Austin

Here come the water balloons.

I straighten up my house this morning and made Mexican Rice for dinner to go along with the Tacos they are making next door.
Off to the doctor for my wellness check. Everything is wonderful. My blood pressure and Cholesterol are all good. I am good for another year.
Came home and had my presidency meeting. It was a good one. I love working with these women. 
As we were having our meeting we looked outside and here were the boys playing with water balloons in between rain storms. I love summer rain storms and my garden really loves them.
Then off to have a transitional meeting with Krista Long who will be coming into Relief Society soon. She had to work so we left the stuff with her mom who used to be in the presidency before. So she will give it to her. Crystal went with me. I gave Harley her bag with the stuff last week so we only have Emily MaKamey left. She has been working hard so we are having a hard time getting with her.
Now it's time to relax.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the rainfall we have had today. It makes everything grow so well. What a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...