Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy

Let's try to remember what we have done this week. Monday I don't remember but it must have not been much. Oh Yeah, I made Amish Country Bread and Potato Soup for a sister in the ward that had a baby. Tuesday I cleaned my floors and made meat balls and sweet and sour sauce for dinner and more Amish Country Bread. I took the Bailee to YW and they made pillows for camp and I took Austin to the church to drop off his stuff for Encampment. He has to be back at 10am to go with the scouts.
Then I picked up Bailee and Avery and took them home. Watch a little TV and went to bed.
Today I cleaned house some more and met Sue at the Genealogy Library at noon and we worked on getting her up and running on Family Search. I learned some really good stuff about Roots Magic. Couldn't wait to come home and download the new version.
I had my presidency meeting today. We made some changes on visiting teaching and the usual other stuff. Now it's time to relax and do some more genealogy. It really has taken over my free time.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Roots Magic and the Family Tree. They are making finding my ancestors so very easy. Heavenly Father's hand print is all over this work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...