Sunday, June 2, 2013

Beautiful Sabbath

Got up and got ready to go to church. I wasn't feeling all that good but good enough to go. Sacrament was wonderful. Many testimonies born that touched my heart. One German lady who was visiting bore her testimony about escaping from behind the iron curtain and coming to America. What a strong testimony she had.
Sunday School and Relief Society were very good but I was feeling pretty bad by the end. Could just barely make it to my car and drive the kids home. Then it was on the couch and to bed early. But, by dang, I made it to church so that's what counts.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the Testimonies of others. They build me up and make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...