Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Visiting Teaching Report

Ashley and I went over to the church and imput the report for visiting teaching. I just wish ALL the sisters knew how important they are to the sisters they teach. That's the vision I guess. I can only motivate so much and then it's up the them. Austin came with me so he could play basketball with Ashley's boys to keep them occupied. It worked out wonderful and we had not one interruption.
When we got home we had lunch and Austin and I were off to Winco for some much needed groceries. Janna and Harley dated all the canned goods and rotated them for me. That was a huge help. Austin and Bailee helped put everything else away. It worked so good. I'm just glad that's over with.
Tommy and I made Biscuits, eggs, bacon and gravy for dinner so we could use up some more eggs. Austin has been selling them so we don't have so many, plus he can earn money. It works out great.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Austin and how much help he is to me. I am blessed beyond measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...