Monday, June 3, 2013

Hen and Her Chicks

Hen and Her Chicks

I got a start for this plant from Ila when I went to visit last year. I planted it and wasn't sure it was going to make it. But it just came to life. It now has new little plants coming out between the leaves. Now I know why they call it what they call it. I had to take a picture and post it.
I took 5 trips to Rigby today to drive Bailee and Melanie to Drivers Ed. They changed Bailee's time so I had an additional trip. What a day. 
Then I went to catch up on my blog and I couldn't get in. It now has Janna's email so I have to log in with her password. Too weird. We'll have to fix it when I have time.
Now I'm tired and going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for all the plants that are on the earth for me to enjoy. So pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...