Sunday, June 16, 2013

PPI with the Bishop

I finished canning the 14 quarts of Black Beans this morning and left them to cool while I went to church and met with the Bishop. He was about 20 minutes late having me come in. Young men stuff. Encampment details. Austin is excited to go.
Sacrament, Sunday School and Relief Society were very good. Esther taught the lesson and really did a great job. It was a good day.
Austin made Black Bean Burritos for dinner and I made a Key Lime pie for Tommy. It was pretty good.
John called me when I was in church so I called him back. His phone won't stay on so he didn't get a text I sent him and he finally got the voice mail I left. Wished him a happy Father's Day and told him I loved him. He's doing good. Dean called dad and he said he would see us in a couple of weeks. They are bringing the kids up spend some time with me. Can't wait to see them. That's been my day.
Now it's time to go to bed and get some sleep.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the Gospel. So much peace in my life from my knowledge of what we are here for and where I want to go. I love Heavenly Father and know He loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...