Monday, June 10, 2013

Harley is a Cooker

 Boiling Pasta

 Draining Pasta

Finished Spaghetti Rolls

Pretty lazy day today. Did laundry and have no idea what happened the rest of the day. Harley came over and made dinner for us. Her first meal and she did a great job. The family loved it. Anything Italian around here is a hit.
Harley ate her dinner and took off to go to her job at Cal Ranch. She is all grown up. Dang. My grandkids are growing up too fast.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful that I have such loving and wonderful grandkids, all of them. My nine are the best in the whole wide world. Heavenly Father loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...