Thursday, June 6, 2013

Bailee is on the Road

 Driving down the road.

Proud recipient of a Learners Permit.

Tuesday I had my presidency meeting and then Janna and I went to Austin's baseball game. It was long. Always a double header.
Yesterday I cooked and cleaned and Denise came over to visit. I really can't remember much else that I did.
Today I went to the Idaho Falls Temple with Colleen and her daughter Nichole so I could have 10 lady baptisms done. Now I need to do the initatories and I will be ready to do their endowments.
When I came home from the Temple Bailee and I went driving for an hour. She is very safe and careful just like Harley was. I can't believe she is driving.
Janna and I went to Austin baseball again tonight. Now I'm tired and ready for bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this cute granddaughter of mine. I am blessed with the best grandkids in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...