Saturday, February 18, 2012

Mall Day With Bailee and Friends

What a group.

Charlie's Angels

I took Bailee and three of her friends to the mall today. They ran around the mall and I shopped in Penney's. Couldn't find anything I liked except a rug for my back door. But the girls had fun. Then we went to Walmart and then to DI. I got some more books for decorating my kitchen. I bought the dollar ones so I could cover them. It was crowded and I have decided that I don't really like DI very much on a Saturday. I'm only going during the week from now on. These silly girls posed for a pic for me in front of the DI store.
We went to Dairy Queen for Blizzards and then home. Now time to cover books.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the Bailee today. She is spiritual and I like that. I know I am blessed to have her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...