Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Results Back

Dr. Tall called Tommy yesterday and told him that he has prostate cancer. Tommy has an appointment after we get back from Utah to discuss what to do next. It surely took the wind out of all our sails around here. Janna and Harley had a good cry. We'll hope for the very best. We haven't told Bailee or Austin yet but I guess we better tell them tomorrow.
Today Bailee started feeling sad that her mom didn't get anything for Valentines Day so we went to the store and her and Harley bought their mom chocolate and Harley bought her a package of seeds for her flowers. Too  funny. We went to her work and the girls took her their Valentine presents. There is no mom on this planet that is loved more than Janna's kids love her.

Pure Love

Then tonight Bailee made heart shaped cookies for Grandpa, Grandma and Mom. She is so thoughtful and sweet. She just wants everyone to have a treat for valentines.
I cleaned all my floors today and watched my neighbors little girl after school until her older siblings got home. That's been my day.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Tommy. I am grateful that he can go through all his health problems and still find a smile for me. I must spoil him to make up for it all.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about Tommy's results. We will pray for him. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be praying as well. Sorry to hear that. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry to hear about Tommy. We will add him to our prayer list. Be strong and remember who's in charge. Luv ya.

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...