Wednesday, February 22, 2012

2nd State Tournament Game - So Close

Dribble

Point

Protecting the Ball

Concentration

Coach

Amie

Harrison and Hayden

We went to Hailey's game last night to watch her play. I actually remembered my camera with my zoom lens so I could get pictures. It's hard to take action pictures for me. I probably need to take a photography class one of these days. These are some of the ones I really liked. Probably because they are of some of my favorite people on the planet.
The skyhawks played hard but ended up losing. It was heartbreaking for them but they have to be so proud to be in a State Tournment. I love to watch the determination on Hailey's face when she plays.
After the game we took Harrison home and stopped at the Sizzler to have dinner. We all had steaks and salad. Very yummy.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this wonderful Ingram family. They make me feel so loved and welcomed. Again, I am blessed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...