Monday, February 20, 2012

Heading for Salt Lake for Basketball Games

No 10

Hailey Dean

Tommy and I drove to Salt Lake to attend Hailey's first State Tournament game. She played a good game and they won so they have another one on Wednesday. It was so much fun to watch her play. I left my big camera in the car so I only had my small one. Maybe I will remember at the next game to get pics.
Hannah played in an Accelerated Soccer Tournament game in St George. I guess it was a fight to the end with overtimes and a shoot out (whatever that is) so they didn't go down easy. I wish I could be in two places at once. I would have loved to watched her game too. After the game Tommy and I headed to Dean and Amie's for a good nights sleep.
Grateful Statement: I have so much to be grateful for. My grandkids just make me happy. I am so blessed to have such loving ones. Heavenly Father has been so good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...