Sunday, February 12, 2012

I Love Sundays

Janna and I went to church today. Bailee and Austin were with their dad so it was just the two of us. I taught my Sunbeam class and Janna left to get me a bag with something in it for my class. When I got out of church I couldn't find anyone to pick me up. Denise was there and gave me a ride home. Austin informed me that Harley was at the church waiting to pick me up. Her first solo drive. I called her and told her to come on home as I was there. She was so funny. She said she had a hard time parking so she went to a corner of the parking lot and that's why I couldn't find her. What a cutie she is.
Austin made waffles for us for dinner and it was good for me because I didn't have to do dishes. Now it's time to go watch a little TV and set up my visiting teaching for this week. Good night Journal.
Grateful Statement: Today I am so grateful for my dear daughter. I am blessed to have such a sweet one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...