Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lunch With Tommy

Today Tommy and I went shopping and to lunch at Mi Ranchito. It's Janna's favorite place. When we worked together we went there all the time. Such gooooood food.
We shopped at Penney's where I got some kitchen stuff and used the gift certificate I got from Dean, Amie and the kids for my birthday. They are just too good to me. They spoil me and I love it. We went to Bed, Bath and Beyond looking for a stainless steel can opener. I told Tommy that if he took me there he would be in trouble. I got a lot of little stuff that I had been wanting. I did refrain from buying everything I wanted.
We had a most wonderful blessing today. Well, the well going out wasn't the blessing, that was the trial, but on the way to shopping Tommy said we should close out our account at UCCU. I thought I had about $25 in it. When they closed out my savings and line of credit and my checking I had over $1100 in it. And what do you think it is going to cost to get the well fixed. Not over $1000 because they have to pull the pump. Blessings, Blessings, Blessings.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the tender mercies of my Heavenly Father. He always helps me when I need it. I think it's good to go through hard things because it increases my faith. I am blessed....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...