Sunday, February 5, 2012

Bailee Is All Grown Up

Pretty Girl

Bailee, Austin and I went to Church today. I forgot it was fast sunday one more time. I don't know why I can't remember to fast. I think I'll just fast on a day that's not Sunday and then I won't forget. I wonder if I'll ever get all this down. I hope Heavenly Father will remember the things I finally got right and not all the things I never master down here.
I taught my lesson on how much Heavenly Father and Jesus loves us. I ask all the kids who loved them. Kiera came today, the very first time. I asked her who loved her and she said nobody. I said your dad loves you because he brought you to primary. She just looked at me and said no he doesn't. Some times they are just not cooperative with the lesson material. I had a good laugh over that one. I think as she comes more she will get better and better. And I know her dad loves her.
Bailee came over to see me and she looked so pretty I had to take her picture. I can't believe how much she has grown up. Her hair is long and shiny and beautiful. My grandkids are getting do big.
We came home from church and I have did absolutely nothing. Austin made pancakes for our dinner and now I'm sitting on the couch trying not to go to sleep.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for Bailee. She is so willing to do all that she is asked at church. She goes and finds inactive girls and brings them to church. Her leader just loves her. Heavenly Father is very pleased with Bailee J. Kulow. She is truly a daughter of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...