Friday, February 24, 2012

Running Errands

Good Chair

On the way home to Idaho on Thursday Tommy and I stopped at Ikea and bought this chair and a foot stool to match. I got the one that is light colored wood base with dark brown cushions. It looks good in my room and now Janna has a chair to sit on. It was the first time I went to this store. It is huge and cheap. My kind of store. So many things to see.
I also stopped and dropped some clothes off for John. It was so hard to go see him but I'm glad I did.
We also went by and saw Edge's new building in Orem. I got to say goodbye to Dean. We didn't get home until 3:30 and we left Amie's at 9am.
On Friday we ran errands. I opened up a new bank account at West Mart Credit Union. I think it will be better than Bank of Commerce.
We went to Joanne's and Hancock Fabrics to get curtain fabric. I'm making some for my kitchen.

Verizon

We also went to Verizon and changed our phone numbers from Utah to Idaho. Mine is 208-821-7463 and Tommy's is 208-821-7713. Just in case I forget I can come to my blog and see what they are.
That's been my day and now it's time to go to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for safe trips and peace and courage to do the hard things in my life.

1 comment:

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...