Thursday, February 9, 2012

Doctor's Visit

Tommy went to the Eurologist today to have his bladder scoped and a needle byopsy on a node on his prostate. His bladder was clear of cancer. What a relief that was. The Doctor will call tomorrow and tell him the results of the byopsy. I dropped him off at the doctors and went to Winco to do the grocery shopping. After over an hour of shopping and checking out I went back to the doctors office. Tommy was back in an exam room but they hadn't done the tests yet. I waited out in the waiting room and read People magazines.
When we got home Austin helped me take in all the groceries and put them away in my pantry. He really does it well and get everything in the right place. He is my organizer.
Tommy made dinner and now it's time to relax.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful that Tommy is still cancer free. He is a blessed man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...