Sunday, February 19, 2012

Janna and Harley Hard at Work

Moving Pipe

Chicken Coop Ready

Bailee and Austin went to church with me today. Bailee took her friend Abbi who is inactive with us. She was so funny in the car. She told Abbi that she couldn't listen to her Ipod in Sacrament. Of course at the end of Sacrament I had to tell Bailee "You really aren't listening to Abbi's Ipod are you." That caused a quick put away. Oh, the joys of teenagers.
When we got home Janna and Harley were still working on the farm. They were moving pipe with the skidster and Harley is the weight so it doesn't fall off. She is such a skinny thing I don't know quite how that works. Tommy had finished the Chicken Coop run so the chickens can go out and play.
Austin made Black Bean Burritos for dinner all by himself. He is becoming quite the cook. I need to get on it and teach him how to cook some different things.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the Sabbath. I am grateful for the prompting I get so I can be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...