Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Harley's 16th Birthday

I cleaned up my kitchen and put all the canning stuff away. Yahoo!! It was good to put the last of my jars on my shelves and know I had accomplished so much. Way to go ME...
I also made a Chocolate Cake with Butter Cream Frosting for Harley Birthday. That's what she ask for and that's what she got. Every kids has their favorite. My kids did too. Must be a kid thing.
We went to Texas Road House for dinner to celebrate. It was so fun. Ronnie came to wish his daughter a happy one.

 Janna and Harley, the best of friends.

 Harley and her Daddy

 Bailee is saying something to me. Probably "don't take my picture".

Austin eating Peanuts

 
Tommy and Me

Ride 'em Cowgirl

And Harley had to ride the pony while they wished her a Happy Birthday. Everyone has to ride the pony. Amie had to ride the pony on her birthday. Harley and Amie are good sports.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my wonderful family. My earthly family is shrinking so it makes my kids and grandkids even more precious to me. I feel so blessed to have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...