Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturdays On The Farm

We got up and went to Home Depot this morning. I found a couple of trash cans for my laundry room and my sewing room. Tommy got the lumber to make a  wire run for the chicken coop so they can go out during the day and we don't lose them.
We also took Bailee to her dad's before we went to Idaho Falls. Austin went with his dad yesterday after school. Bailee had to babysit at the church for a Relief Society Sweetheart Dance. She had 40 kids and 5 Beehives but she managed to get it done.
Janna and I made Taco's for lunch today and then Harley and Janna went out to the barn to clean and feed the goats, horses, kitties and chickens. I went outside once and walked to the barn but it was a muddy mess so I came back inside.
Tommy is taking antibotics for 5 days and they are making him sick to his stomach so he's been watching TV all day long. The doctor didn't call him about the biopsy yesterday so hopefully good news will be coming on Monday.

Plugged in

That's been our Saturday on the farm. Harley is sitting next to me on the couch playing games on her new computer she got for her birthday and Janna is playing on her phone and we are watching Chopped. Good time in my cozy little house.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my many blessing. Sometimes I forget just how much I am blessed. Today was not one of those days. I am blessed....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...