Thursday, February 2, 2012

More Canning

This is where it all begins. Today I started making more Apple Pie Filling. Then my kitchen looks like this
I even clean up after every batch and still it is a giant mess. 

But this is the reward for all my hard work today. I canned 14 more quarts.

Yummy

I took time out to rest after each batch while it was steaming away and then I had to make dinner. I made the Basil Chicken with Bowties. The kids love it and it's really easy.
Now it's time to watch "American Idol" and relax so I can get up in the morning and start all over again.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the Gospel. I have been thinking about how blessed I am to belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. What a blessing it is to know who's in charge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...