Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pizza Night

Amie and Hailey made the most delicious pizzas tonight. Chicken Alfredo, Barbecued Chicken and Pepperoni. They were so good. I'm going home and make some. I wanted to take pictures but forgot. I'm getting feeble minded in my old age. Hailey did a good job.
Hannah painted Chloe pink with washable markers. She was so funny looking. She looked like a dog that lived in Hollywood. Too funny. Hannah said she was bored. I believe it!!
I worked on this page today and finished it. I've tried to get it to work forever. So I'm done with it. And on to the next. It's not my favorite but it's scrapped and that's what's important.
I need to go to bed because we are getting up at 5am and going home. I wanted to go tonight but John couldn't leave until 9pm and Tommy didn't want to drive at night or have me drive him.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for scrapping. It kept me busy so I didn't get bored. That's what I love about hobbies. And I love scrapping because I can relive what the pictures are about. I remember taking John up to the top of Elk Ridge and dropping him and Molly off. He would walk for miles. It was a good time for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...