Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Blessing

We got up early Wednesday morning and drove home. We brought Harrison and Hayden with us. We arrived around 10am and the boys ate breakfast and went straight to the barn. They chased chickens and tried to catch the rooster. Finally on Thanksgiving Day they found a hen that would let them hold her.
Amie and the girls are picking on Dean. They ganged up on him to pick his blackheads. Too funny. We used to do this to my brother Larry.
Hailey is spooning up Mashed Potatoes. Lesson learned. Never us a boat motor blender to mash potatoes. They really look like wallpaper paste. Now I know!
Here is Hailey's very first pie. It's a pecan pie and so very good. This girl need to clone herself. One for the nursing program at BYU and one for cullinary school.
We had a fabulous Thanksgiving Day. Dean and his family, John, Janna, Boyd, Tommy and me. That's 11 of us and we fit in my little house pretty good. We had fold up tables all over the place but it was fun. And the food was delicious. And Amie did my dishes. What a sweetheart. Janna's kids were in Price with Ronnie at Nannie and Poppa's. They are bringing back the recipe for Pasta Keena that Janna has been raving about for 15 years.
Dean, Amie and the kids went to the movies and I'm going to go to bed. My feet are tired from all the standing I have done today.
Grateful Statement: I am so thankful this day for my wonderful family. To have all three of my kids with me was so fantastic. I am so blessed to have the family I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...