Saturday, November 19, 2011

Heather, John and I Out to Lunch


 
I took Heather and John to Wingers for lunch. I wasn't too crazy about the food but the company was excellent. I was able to see the house in Spanish Fork. It is absolutely adorable. Very, Very nice. Then Heather had forgotten her purse in my car so I took it back to Lehi to her. I just love that granddaughter of mine.
Hailey made "Chicken and Gnocchi Soup–Just Like Olive Garden " for dinner and it was delicious. Tommy had two bowls so I had to get the recipe so I can make it again. She is quite the chef.
Now I'm very tired because I didn't sleep very well last night so I'm going to go to bed and try to sleep all night through.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my Heather. There is just something about that first granddaughter. She is doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...