Sunday, November 27, 2011

My First Sunday Teaching My Primary Class

Janna, Maggie and Harley feeding this morning. Janna got Maggie to ride on Dean's four wheeler he loaned his sister. (What a great big brother.) How cute is this picture. Janna had a sheltie dog when she was a teenager that would ride on the front of our four wheeler and she would ride all over the place with her. Now she has Maggie.
Austin, Bailee and I went to church and I taught my first class. The kids were cute and very good.  The lesson in Relief Society was very good. It was the conference talk "Forget Not". Denise did a very good job and we are to remember that Heavenly Father knows us.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my primary class. I can tell I am going to learn lots of things as I prepare these lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...