Tuesday, November 29, 2011

New Favorite Kitchen Gadget

I made a pork roast in the crock pot today and the directions said to bake it 6-7 hours. I got my Pampered Chef thermometer out and started checking at 4 hours. It was done at 5 hours. So good. It was done to perfection. I found this picture of a Taylor thermometer on line and it is exactly like my Pampered Chef one. It is my newest thing I love. You can put it in the oven attached to the meat and run the cable out side. What a fun tool. Can't wait to buy a beef roast and do it in the oven.
I took the kids to YW/Scouts. We take the neighborhood kids too. When I went to pick them up I took Molly with me. She wasn't sure what to do with herself. But she liked sitting on Bailee lap on the way home.
Now it's time to go to bed. My dishes are done so I'm off duty for the night. I finally got my Ensign. I ordered it in Utah and it never arrived so I went online and ordered it again. So it was a real spiritual high to be able to read the message of the first Presidency. "The Choice to be Grateful". I loved it. I'm glad I have been doing my grateful statement.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the Ensign. I realized how wonderful it was to have after not having it for the last few months. What a blessing it is in my life. It always lifts my spirits and makes me think about what I need to do to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...