Took John to the bus at 5am. He got to ride the big bus. We were so excited!! The Big BUS... Much better that the van.
Came home and had to take a nap. Sooooo tired.
Did laundry and dishes.
Made Turkey Enchiladas for dinner.
Made Ice Cream Sandwiches with a cake mix.
Watched the new season of the Closer. One of my all time favorite shows.
Getting ready to go to bed now and sleep all night.
That's been my day.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for this wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday I enjoyed with all my kids. Heavenly Father knew I needed that.
Monday, November 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lazy Day
Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...
-
Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...
-
Miss Independent So Cute Gracie went to Lolo's today. It was so nice because I got lots of stuff done. I baked a frozen Las...
-
Freezer I cleaned out my freezer in the garage. It took all night and half of today to get the ice melted. It feels good to have it a...
No comments:
Post a Comment