Friday, November 18, 2011

In Utah for Grandparents Day

Tommy and I left early this morning to go to Utah. Hayden has grandparents day and it's the last one I'll ever go to so we were so glad it all worked out. Hayden sang so good. He just belted out the songs. After the program was over he took us to his classroom and gave Grandpa a huge paper cutout of grandpa and a storybook.

Harrison was showing me this catapault he made for a class in school. It shoots a long ways. He is so smart he figured out how to make this from the internet.
Tonight we went to dinner at Ruby River. It was so yummy. Dean knows how to treat his parent to a good meal. It has been a good day and now I'm tired and ready for bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Dean and Amie and the kids. What a wonderful family they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...