Sunday, November 20, 2011

Hannah Gave a Talk Today

 Hannah gave a talk in church today on gratitude. It was so good. What a beautiful young lady she is. We also had a returned missionary and a high councilman speak. The gave the best talks. I felt spiritually fed today. And I got tons of hugs from all my old friends. It felt like I came home for a visit. How I love these sisters.

Harrison thought just because he ran upstairs I wouldn't take a picture of him. Oh, he was so wrong. A zoom lens comes in handy for such an occasion.
Amie made delicious Lasagna for dinner and Cheese Cake for dessert. I must make a cheese cake next week. I even have the spring form pan. Hailey, Amie and I had a great time discussing cooking shows and recipes and all the kitchen gadgets we needed. We told Hailey to just take her dad shopping and he would get her anything she wanted. We all know Dean can spend the money. LOL!!
I am now going to bed and get my beauty sleep. I really need it.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my super cute and talented granddaughter Hannah. She is just a delight. I love her with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...