Friday, November 25, 2011

Day After Thanksgiving

When I got up at 6am this morning Amie, Hailey and Hannah had already left. Hailey had basketball practice at 11am. So I texted a goodbye to them. Then Dean, Harrison and Hayden left around 7am. My house was way too quiet. Janna and I went to Office Max so I could get a cartridge for my printer. I need to do some things for my Primary Class. Of course, it was the wrong one so we had to go back and get the right one. Then we went by her work on the way home so she could change the message on the phone system there. We went to Abbots and got elastic to fix Janna's insulated pants for working around the farm.
That was our shopping today. We came home and I worked on Christmas projects until dinner time. I made Black Bean Burritos for dinner. John really liked them. Then Janna made the best Chocolate Chip cookies. They were perfect. I'm using her recipe from now on. Now it's time for me to go to bed and get my rest.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the wonderful Thanksgiving I have had. It's so good to be with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...