Monday, November 21, 2011

Lunch with my Friends

I went to lunch in Springville with Heather, Judy and Gerri. We went to the Trolley and the food was delicious. It was so good to be with old friends. I really miss them. But I'll be back in a couple of weeks and maybe we can get together and scrapbook.
I spent the afternoon doing nothing. I did work on my pictures and uploaded the rest of the pages I have done to Simply Scrapping. 117 pages and I still have more to scrapbook before I'm done with 2010. I must have fun in my life to take that many pictures. Of course with me anything is a Kodak moment. Just ask my grandkids.
Hailey did a shoot-a-thon (I think that's what you call it) and raised over a thousand dollars for her team. Wow!! She is a fabulous basketball player. People can pledge per shot or one flat amount. She makes about 75% of her shots so she really raked up the dough.
That's been my day and now it's time for me to go to bed and get some shut eye.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for wonderful friends. Heavenly Father has blessed me with really good friends all my life and continues to do so. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...