Friday, November 11, 2011

Shopping at Winco

Janna and I went to Winco today grocery shopping. I love that store. My favorite part is the bulk section. They have everything. I got 50 lbs of flour for $15.00. That's even cheaper than the cannery. And I put it in a bucket and use it right up. Keeping cookies in the cookie jar is a hard thing. Harley sat down beside me yesterday and told me she would never get tired of grandma's cookies. Ahhhh, how sweet is that.
Bailee is babysitting for her young woman leader tonight with her best friend Marissa. Their very first time babysitting. They were so excited.
Tommy finished the trim on the front of my house. It looks so nice. Now I just have to caulk it and paint it white. So many small little things left to do.
Wednesday I canned more black beans and they came out perfect. I knew if I kept at it I'd figure it out. I want to can some more bean and bacon soup. Kaylyn and I canned it and it was so good. I ate it all up. Time to bottle some more. After the holidays.
Last night I taught my children's class at homemaking and Bailee and Marissa came to help me. We only had one little girl so it was pretty easy. They are good helpers.
That's what has been up in my life.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my sweet grandkids. All nine of them. They all have a piece of grandma's heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...