Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Canning With Denise

Denise is now a canner.
I honestly can't remember what I did on Monday. Tuesday I went visiting teaching, cleaned house and went to Evening of Excellence with Bailee. She took a picture she had drawn of the Rexburg Temple. Austin went to scouts and planned their over night camping trip. He really likes scouts.
Today Denise came over and I taught her how to can black beans. What an easy thing to do. She is a fast learner. We had a good time and my visiting teacher partner came over and we visited with Denise while we babysat the canners. So now another sister is visited and Denise knows how to can beans.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the wonderful sisters in my ward. I am getting to know so many of them and making friends. Heavenly Father blesses me where ever I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...