Friday, April 20, 2018

Walking The Farm

Back Pasture

I started walking this morning around the farm. You can see forever. So pretty and such a view to enjoy while walking. I am trying to walk 10,000 steps every day. Wish me luck...,
I finished canning all the tomatoes from last year into Spaghetti Sauce. One job down, one million to go.
Ruth was supposed to walk with me while we talked on the phone. She was too lazy she said so I walked without her.  I know I need to move more so I am going to try to do this. It is beautiful weather so I am good to go.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this beautiful world Heavenly Father made. It is such a delight to walk and enjoy all this. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...