Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Gray Day

 My Sweet Brother

Today was a hard day. I just couldn't stay on my diet or exercise or anything. I did get Janna's book work done and made Taco's for dinner. 
Gracie hung out with me and played with her Legos and watched shows on her ipad. She is such a good kid. Never have to worry about her getting into stuff.
Shawn and Kenny sent me this picture and 2 pieces of Phyllis' Indian jewelry. How sweet is that. I love my family. I love the love we have for each other. This was such a wonderful surprise that came in the mail. I am one lucky Aunt to have such wonderful nieces and nephews.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my extended family. I am blessed that we are close.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...