Saturday, April 7, 2018

Scrapping and Napping

New Techniques

I bought some classes from Scrap Girls and learned how to do this page. I love  it and it was so fun. 
I woke up last night at 1 am and could now get back to sleep. I finally went back to bed and slept about an hour. But it was enough to get me through the day.
Janna had Gracie all morning so I had a very peaceful time. Then Janna and AJ went to dinner with friends and Gracie stayed with me. We had a Tornado warning "What". It turned into a severe thunderstorm. It rained and hailed for a couple of hours and then it stopped and a huge double rainbow appear. It was beautiful. Gracie loved it.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the moisture that fell tonight. We need it. Blessing abound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...