Friday, April 13, 2018

Walmart and Cosmoprof

Gracie and Onion

I picked up my house to get it ready for the cleaning lady. Our favorite Tammy is back. Now this lady knows how to clean. After I finished that and took my shower Gracie and I headed to Idaho Falls to Cosmoprof for hair products for Janna and then to Walmart for a few groceries and some other stuff. When we came home Tammy had still not shown up. I guess she had a hair appointment and it took three hours. So she came around 4 and scrubbed my bathrooms and then went over to Janna to clean hers. 
Gracie played outside all afternoon with the kitties and riding her bike. She watched Lion Guard while I made Sausage, Eggs, Gravy and Biscuits for dinner.
I started working on deleting my pictures from the Cloud and my phone. My storage is almost full on my phone.
Connie texted me about the handouts. I printed them out for her tonight so she can pick them up tomorrow.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this little munchkin. Heavenly Father blessed me so much when she came to live with me. I am blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...