Thursday, April 19, 2018

Canning Spaghetti Sauce

Spaghetti Sauce

I got up this morning and decided that I was going to take care of myself and eat right and walk, walk, walk. And that's just what I did. I ate only healthy foods and walked 9000 steps all around my house.
I made Spaghetti Sauce with Tomatoes that I had canned last year and bottled it for my pantry. It felt good to accomplish this task that I had been thinking about for some time. Tomorrow I am going to do more.
I also made Ribs and Baked Potatoes for dinner. I had a chicken breast with 3 whole wheat crackers.
Brother Olsen came over tonight to minister to us. He read the entire talk by President Nelson from the Priesthood session. Then he tried to call me to repentance asking me if I had a certain time set aside to go to the Temple and do my Family History. That made Tommy a little mad and he told him that he needed to do it himself and not me, that I had done genealogy for years. Poor Brother Olson. I tried to warn him not to call Tommy to repentance but I guess he didn't hear. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this good and fruitful day. I prayed last night that I would be able to take care of myself better and it happened. Oh, the power of pray. Blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...