Thursday, April 12, 2018

What The Heck

Snow Storm

Today was a good day again. Gracie went to Preschool and I worked on the classes from Scrap Girls. I can't wait to figure out the new one I'm working on. Maybe tomorrow.
I was going to go to Cosmopruf to get Janna some hair stuff but the wind was howling and it was cold. Amy called me to say she was bringing Gracie home at 2:30 so I just didn't go. 
For dinner we had Colonel Tso Chicken for dinner. I had everything ready so it didn't take long to make it. I also made some Custard for Tommy. He said it was good.
And then late this afternoon the snow started. I just wish that Spring would get here and stay.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this wonderful day. I am blessed to have such a good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...