Saturday, April 21, 2018

Saturday Duties

I made bread today because I was out. I love using Kamut. It is such a soft flour that when I mix it with Spelt and Wheat flour my bread is really light. And did I mention I love to make bread. .
I worked on my Primary lesson and played on my ipad. All in all it was a wonderful day.
AJ came over tonight to tell me that my daughter wanted me. I was in my moo moo dress and just hanging out. When I went over the Missionaries were there talking to Janna and the kids. One of them is from Gilbert, Arizona and the other one is from Safford. I said my hello's and then my goodbye's. Janna is in big trouble.
Dean called today to see how everyone was doing. It was so good to talk to him. Can't wait to see him in a week and a half.
Now it's my beddie bye time.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the Missionaries. Bless them for being willing to leave home and family for 2 years to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...