Sunday, April 15, 2018

Sunbeams

Sunbeams

Today was an exceptional day. The Primary president told Connie and I that they have teachers so we can divide our class into reasonable numbers. Connie and I were elated. It is hard to teach 15 kids. By the time you get around to all of them they are crazy out of control. So next Sunday we will see who we have. I know I will miss the ones that go to the other class.
Gracie went to her class with Alice, her very best friend. She was really good.
I came home from church and did a big fat nothing. I did boil eggs in my pressure cooker for my salads. It it so fast and easy.
I watched Relative Race on the BYU channel. I really love this show. Now it's my bedtime.
Grateful Statement: So grateful for Connie and our little Sunbeams. It is truly a blessing to be one of their Sunbeam teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...