Thursday, April 5, 2018

Gracie Going To School

Gracie May

She loves her Back Pack

Gracie is off to preschool at Amy's. She home schools her kids so she teaches Gracie too. Gracie loves her kids, especially Aubry. She helps Gracie and plays with her. It's a good thing!
She takes her backpack everyday. She puts stuff in it and off she goes. Austin takes her and I pick her up. What a deal.
When I went to pick up Gracie, Amie showed me the app on her Ipad that she downloaded so Gracie can learn what she needs to. How sweet is that.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that Austin is willing to take her. I am blessed to have the best grandkids in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...