Friday, April 6, 2018

Going To The Temple

What a Face

Connie and I went to the Temple today and did a session. I love this friend of mine. As I watched the movie I realized that Peter, James and John knew the Savior and helped Heavenly Father and Jesus take care of Adam and Eve. I had never thought of that before. So when Jesus called them to follow him and be Apostles did they remember him. Something for me to ponder.
We went to Brady's for lunch. And Connie and I took two pictures. The second one was the good one but something happened and it is gone. So I have to put this weird one on. Connie looks cute so that's what I will look at.
I came home and Gracie was waiting for me so we could make cookies. We had fun making them together. She puts everything in the bowl and cracks the eggs. She is pretty good and doesn't get shells in our cookies.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this wonderful friend of mine. She is such a blessing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...