Monday, April 9, 2018

Austin's Graduation Announcement

 Front

Back

Gracie went to Preschool today and I spent all day working on this announcement. Finally it is done. I tried to find a template on the web but couldn't without it costing me money. So I just looked at Harrison's to get ideas. It's better than nothing and I'm glad it is done.
I worked on my laundry and got it all washed. What a chore it is. I don't mind washing and drying but I don't like the folding part.
I thawed out a pork roast from the freezer to see if our pig was freezer burned. It was delicious and no freezer burn. Everyone ate sandwiches with it. Now it's time for bed. I am tired.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my comfy bed. I love to snuggle in at the end of the day. Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...