Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Play Date with Alice

Alice and Gracie

Today was a really good day. I had to do book work for Janna and it just happened that Gracie had a play date with Alice. These two played all afternoon together and had such a good time. They are so sweet to each other and they don't argue. 
I was able to finish all the stuff I needed to get done for Janna. And Gracie had such a good time with Alice. And I didn't make any dinner. I called Janna and told her to stop and get something because the kitchen was closed at my house. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for sweet little Alice. She is so cute and kind. Blessed to know her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...